Grey Cup Hotel

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

SJ46
Starter

I blew the budget and purchased two Grey Cup tickets. It must have been the right thing to do cause I'm already excited about it and the season hasn't even started yet! My son and I went to the 2005 Grey Cup game in Vancouver and it was one of the best times we had ever. Can't wait to do it again in Toronto.

Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Toronto within a 15 - 20 minute walk to the Rogers Centre?
SJ46
tigger
All Star

Try here

http://www.argofans.com/GreyCup2007/greycuphotel.html

This hotel is a 10 min walk to the dome :thup:

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME ARGO FANS
SJ46
Starter

Thanks
SJ46
Ryan
Starter

SJ46 wrote:I blew the budget and purchased two Grey Cup tickets. It must have been the right thing to do cause I'm already excited about it and the season hasn't even started yet! My son and I went to the 2005 Grey Cup game in Vancouver and it was one of the best times we had ever. Can't wait to do it again in Toronto.

Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Toronto within a 15 - 20 minute walk to the Rogers Centre?
SJS - I'm taking my father to the game (opposite of you by the sounds of it) and booked into the Novotel. I stayed in a Novotel in France (Normandy) a couple of years ago and had a very pleasant stay.
SJ46
Starter

Great. Thanks for the info.
SJ46