2007 Felions auditions

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

CartWheelFan
All Star

Canuck_4_Life wrote:
120dB wrote:How many people showed up to watch it?

I mean this is a Grey Cup Champion team, I would imagine the mall would have to be packed. Right?
You're joking right?

Seriously, out of the entire crowd, maybe 10% were football fans, the rest were interested observers.

Notables missing:
Breianne :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Dana
Barron :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: (she showed up to watch and chat with some of the girls)
Lorie (she could've been there, and I just simply missed her)

The routine was better than last year, however, the acoustics were pure and utter garbage. Not sure who was in charge of the soundtrack, but they must've boosted some of my vodka...........

I did plug the website in an interview with some dude from 24hrs. Season ticket base is around 22K, as I found out from the ticket rep.

Overall impression as compared to last year:
routines were interesting
talent level differential was noticeable (could've been nerves)
Will DEFINETLY miss Breianne! Now my boys and I will have to find someone else to chant about, since we will no longer be able to do our usual rendition of; :We love Breianne, oh yes we do, we love Breianne, how 'bout you?" :bawl:

We'll miss you Breianne! Please come back!

GO LIONS GO!!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

I know what you mean. Christa stated earlier in this thread that Breianne is out of town this year. Maybe she will return as a Felion next year if she comes back to town.