Superbowl

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

smphantom
Legend

No roofgater Rob?
Stay thirsty my friends.
O'Shea

smphantom wrote:No roofgater Rob?
I just received an email from Rob today that with the help of Bosco & Bob, it's looking like Roofgater is back on track. Rob will be in transit and hopefully get the ok from the neighbours later today for the cable feed :cr:

You can contact Bosco or BallisticBob for further details (I think) :?

No word on menu yet... I know I've already allocated my SBXLI budget elsewhere :twisted: because I didn't have plans - nothing spectacular from me this time around... but I'll bring a dish or two...

I'm thinking trio of meatballs and spanakopita (again)... yes I have a thing for spinach & feta. :lol:

Hope to see you there!
Shan
pinkfreud

Rob is a superstar!

:beer:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Looks like I'll be in Whistler for most of the weekend. Will know more tomorrow................................
Ballistic Bob
Legend

It still might happen. Stay tuned for further updates. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Rammer
Team Captain

Tight timeframe now, that is going to affect the total number, but I want revenge on Ballistic Bob on the football pool. :bawl:
Entertainment value = an all time low
pinkfreud

Ballistic Bob wrote:It still might happen. Stay tuned for further updates. BB
Might? I thought it was happening.

*pouts*
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I'm still thinking pub, if I'm back in time.
pinkfreud

Canuck_4_Life wrote:I'm still thinking pub, if I'm back in time.
Boo!
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I'm looking for definitive word on this party...............Does anyone have it?

Obviously, my return from Whistler will depend on this party.
darnellclash
Starter

Good article today on annoying Superbowl guests - Clay Travis puts together some funny stuff

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/9966316
It is what it is.
smphantom
Legend

Canuck_4_Life wrote:I'm looking for definitive word on this party...............Does anyone have it?

Obviously, my return from Whistler will depend on this party.
Stay in Whistler..........
Stay thirsty my friends.
pinkfreud

darnellclash wrote:Good article today on annoying Superbowl guests - Clay Travis puts together some funny stuff

That is HILARIOUS!

I recall sjroc wearing headphones and listening to the radio at the Grey Cup party. I knew he was more highly evolved than the rest of us.
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:
darnellclash wrote:Good article today on annoying Superbowl guests - Clay Travis puts together some funny stuff

That is HILARIOUS!

I recall sjroc wearing headphones and listening to the radio at the Grey Cup party. I knew he was more highly evolved than the rest of us.
:? Didn't see Guy Wearing Headphones on that list. But then again, he's usually found at Wrigley Field for Cubs' postseason games.

That list needs some some CanCon:

51. Guy who evaluates lacklustre Colts pass offence by imaginatively remarking: "PEYTON Manning? More like PRESTON Manning!"
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

I am here to comfort those who aren't sure for whatever reason that I have every intention of another great Roofgater. :rockin: