Scout Your Seat Night

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

bbgirl
Legend

Yeah, slim pickings for sure.
Who knew there are so many ST holders?
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Section 17 had zero seats with tags on, meaning pending renewals, the Section is SOLD OUT. There were a few 17' s on the high rent side...

So Keith was putting the moves on you two huh? Why I outta!!! 8)

Keith said there were 400 seats with tags on last night, and that the club is already at 19,000 ST's sold and are expecting easily 22-23,000 seasons tickets this year.

If you're looking at buying, relocation or extras, you better do it quick.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Charlene

It sure didn't look like 400 seats with tags on them. That surprises me!
smphantom
Legend

I heard a rumour that the Rammer cubs are going to be sitting next to me next season. Phil, is this true????????????????? :bawl: :wink:
Stay thirsty my friends.
Rammer
Team Captain

smphantom wrote:I heard a rumour that the Rammer cubs are going to be sitting next to me next season. Phil, is this true????????????????? :bawl: :wink:
Sounds like the plan, don't worry, I told them you are alright....;)

Oh and I am teaching them how to whistle as well. :rockin:
Entertainment value = an all time low
smphantom
Legend

Rammer wrote:
smphantom wrote:I heard a rumour that the Rammer cubs are going to be sitting next to me next season. Phil, is this true????????????????? :bawl: :wink:
Sounds like the plan, don't worry, I told them you are alright....;)

Oh and I am teaching them how to whistle as well. :rockin:
**Steve quickly reaches for the phone to call the Lions office to re-locate**
Stay thirsty my friends.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Charlene wrote:It sure didn't look like 400 seats with tags on them. That surprises me!
Probably a ton in the upper deck. The between goalline seats in the lower bowl have basically been sold out for the last couple of years.

The majority of increase in season ticket holders will likey come upstairs thanks to much more affordable and realistic pricing. :thup:

Nice report OS_99. :thup:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Sammy there were slim pickins up stairs as well. I asked if any new sections would be opened, and of course it will depend on the demand. But with 19,000 sld, Christmas yet to come and the season just over...the Lions could approach 25,000 season tickets next year.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
pinkfreud

I was suprised had how few seemed to be available, but then again they probably didn't want to spend all night taping flags to all the available seats and then removing them later. We got 4 in a row where only 3 were flagged, but maybe that was to sell us the set of 4.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:I was suprised had how few seemed to be available, but then again they probably didn't want to spend all night taping flags to all the available seats and then removing them later. We got 4 in a row where only 3 were flagged, but maybe that was to sell us the set of 4.
I had a thought too that maybe they didn't tag all the seats that were available to create an illusion that there were slim pickings. As in oh I better buy tonight...

In reality if you call there may be more available then what they were letting on that night.
David
Team Captain

OrangeShoes99 wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:I was suprised had how few seemed to be available, but then again they probably didn't want to spend all night taping flags to all the available seats and then removing them later. We got 4 in a row where only 3 were flagged, but maybe that was to sell us the set of 4.
I had a thought too that maybe they didn't tag all the seats that were available to create an illusion that there were slim pickings. As in oh I better buy tonight...

In reality if you call there may be more available then what they were letting on that night.
I attended last year. Despite an inventory of close to 60,000, seats you can never quite get the seats you really want. It kind of reminded me of the famous Monty Python "Cheese Shop" skit:

Owner: (lustily) Yes sir, what would you like?

Customer: Well, eh, how about a little red Leicester.

Owner: I'm, a-fraid we're fresh out of red Leicester, sir.

Customer: Oh, never mind, how are you on Tilsit?

Owner: I'm afraid we never have that at the end of the week, sir, we get it fresh on Monday.

Customer: Tish tish. No matter. Well, stout yeoman, four ounces of Caerphilly, if you please.

Owner: Ah! It's beeeen on order, sir, for two weeks. Was expecting it this morning.

(and on and on and on...) :lol:

Me: (exasperated)....well how about those two in the top corner then, damn near the DiamondVision?

Sales: Let me look at my map (pauses). I'm sorry sir, those two are.....

:roll:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
bbgirl
Legend

You can't go wrong quoting Monty Python. :beer:
I can understand your frustration. Gah!
Spud387
Champion

hmm I never received that e-mail. I bought season tickets for the first time this year the week before i went to the grey cup. I hope my seats are good, never sat in them before :)