BC Lions Team Posters etc.

BC Lions History and Discussion, CFL and BC Lions Collectibles

Moderator: Team Captains

Dusty
Champion

Hi there, I'm a long time "guest" of the board, but recently joined. I've been a BC Lions fan since the 1960's and a steady season ticket holder since 1990. I've collected a bit of stuff (programs, team posters, felions posters etc) that have graced my sons bedroom walls which are no longer wanted since we are downsizing. I was wondering if I could pass them along to a fan (Free!) as an alternative to dumping them into the mixed paper recycling. I doubt that there is anything valuable and none are in mint - preserved condition, but they might still have some life in them. If you have any interest, please let me know. The clock of disposal is ticking...
donefron
Starter

hey there I am also a season ticket holder & collector would love to give ur collection a home call Russ 604 376 4376
donefron
Starter

Some great treasures passed along thanks for everything :beer:
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Dusty wrote:Hi there, I'm a long time "guest" of the board, but recently joined. I've been a BC Lions fan since the 1960's and a steady season ticket holder since 1990. I've collected a bit of stuff (programs, team posters, felions posters etc) that have graced my sons bedroom walls which are no longer wanted since we are downsizing. I was wondering if I could pass them along to a fan (Free!) as an alternative to dumping them into the mixed paper recycling. I doubt that there is anything valuable and none are in mint - preserved condition, but they might still have some life in them. If you have any interest, please let me know. The clock of disposal is ticking...
Ballistic Bob would love to have more stuff for his shrine. Send him a PM or send me one with some contact information and I'll give him a call for you.