Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - smphantom

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - smphantom
Position: Wide Receiver
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions
Why are they your favourite team: Home team of course! I have been a Lions fan since I moved here from Toronto. Winning 5 Grey Cups help as well.
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: Montreal Alouettes.
Other Favourite Sports teams: Oakland Raiders, Vancouver Giants, San Jose Sharks, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays, San Francisco Giants, LA Lakers, Memphis Grizzlies, Manchester United.
Favourite CFL stadium: The Dome, as I haven't been anywhere else. I have never been to McGill Stadium, but my dream road trip is to go to Montreal to watch them play the Lions. I am sure I would love the atmosphere there.
Favourite BC Lion: A tie between Buck Pierce and Jason Clermont
Favourite former BC Lion: "Swervin" Mervyn Fernandez
Favourite Food: My Mom's Jamaican cooking. I also enjoy a nice big T-bone steak smothered with mushrooms, served with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. Pub food and BBQ are also favourites.
Favourite Bar: No. 5 Orange or The Drake!
Favourite Beer: Stella Artois or Red Stripe Jamaican beer
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Appleton Rum and Coke
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Welch's grape juice
Favourite Tunes: Reggae, Rock, R&B, Hip Hop. Anything with a beat, but no country, classical or metal.
Favourite Movie: I enjoy suspense/thriller movies that make you think throughout the movie.
Hobbies: I am a sports junkie, so playing or watching assorted sports, fishing, boating, staying in shape to fight off the aging element of life, travel, taking money from Lionbackers by winning the pool at Super Bowl parties.......
Favourite BC Lion Memory: Jumping up and down on my couch before, during, and after the McManus to Darren Flutie pass in the snow in Calgary in the 1994 Western Final. I will never forget it! The Lions beating Hamilton in the 1985 Grey Cup. Especially the bomb by Roy Dewalt to Ned Armour!
Best Grey Cup Host City: Seeing that I have been to 2 Grey Cups and both were in Vancouver, I would have to go with Vancouver.
My dream vacation is: My dream vacation is a month (or more) at Bora Bora Island with the same Supermodels that abducted me (see above) Clothing would be optional of course.........
Favourite CFL uniform: The current BC Lions third jersey ( black with orange/white sleeves, and the orange paw on the shoulder). The best looking jersey in the entire league today.
Strangest things seen at game: Ballistic Bob sober and wearing a shirt! (Grey Cup 2005) BC49 dressed up as an "Undercover Brotha" (Halloween 2006)
Words you live by: Everything in moderation, except for one thing..........( think naked Supermodels)
Additional Comments: I have finally taken the time to complete this - sorry Derek! Really glad I joined the site as I have met a lot of awesome Lionbackers and Lions fans, enjoyed many a rockin' tailgater/Lions games, and there are many more good times to come! Respect, and major props to all of you fine people. Big shout out to my partner in crime, Ballistic Bob. Irie!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com