Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Charlene

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Charlene
Position: Wide Receiver or Slotback
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions
Why are they your favourite team: They're my home team. I've loved them since i was little and every year they just keep making me love them more! GO LIONS!
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: I would rather face death than cheer for another CFL team.
Other Favourite Sports teams: Canucks,Seahawks
Favourite CFL stadium: BC Place...okay so it's the only one i've been to, but still...it's cool.
Favourite BC Lion: Geroy Simon/Jason Clermont
Favourite former BC Lion: Lui Passaglia
Favourite Food: Italian, Chinese and some other stuffs
Favourite Bar: The Blarneystone
Favourite Beer: I don't really like beer...but i'll drink any kind if i'm already drunk off something else..heehee
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Pina Colada Breezers and/or Vanilla Vodka with Diet Pepsi (i'm such a girl)
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Water, Diet Pepsi, Apple Juice
Favourite Tunes: Pretty much anything and everything. I love music! ... "C'mon and roar you Lion's Roar!" That's a dizzam good song
Favourite Movie: Clueless, The Shining, Napoleon Dynamite...there's lots more, but i'm much too lazy to think of them all.
Hobbies: ooh i better not, this is a g-rated site
Favourite BC Lion Memory: When we won the Cup in 1994...i wasn't even at the game, but me and my friend (we were 12) were sitting in my basement watching the game. We were jumping up and down and screaming...and then my mom yelled at us to be quiet cause she was having a nap. It was the first time i saw the Lion's win the Grey Cup. I don't know why that's my favourite memory...but it is!
Best Grey Cup Host City: Vancouver!!
My dream vacation is: I'd love to travel across Canada with the Lion's watching them play at all the stadiums. Then i'd go to England :D
Favourite CFL uniform: The orange Lion's jerseys
Strangest things seen at game: nude streaker! Oh yeah...and at the 2005 Grey Cup, seeing an Eskimo Cheerleader give a male cheerleader a bloody nose!
Words you live by: Wear orange or wear nothing - Ballistic Bob
Additional Comments: I don't think i necessarily deserve to be in the company of the Hall of Fan members already in here, but i do love the Lion's and think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread! GO LIONS GO!
I own The Grey Cup! .com