CFL video game?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Would you buy CFL video game?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:22 pm

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 45
cromartie
Hall of Famer

I would pre-order the damn thing and cram it down my friend's throats at get togethers.

Just like I'm going to do with the Arena Football game when it comes out.
tigger
All Star

Sign me up..........

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME ARGO FANS
BBBob

I would be very, very interested in a "Madden" type of CFL game, however a game that was built around "managing" a team would not have a much appeal to me. (being honest here) Having said that, I would try a managment style CFL game.

In a CFL game, I would want to be able to be able to play as various CFL players... not just call the plays and let the game do the rest.

My $0.02

:beer:
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

BBBob wrote:I would be very, very interested in a "Madden" type of CFL game, however a game that was built around "managing" a team would not have a much appeal to me. (being honest here) Having said that, I would try a managment style CFL game.

In a CFL game, I would want to be able to be able to play as various CFL players... not just call the plays and let the game do the rest.

My $0.02

:beer:
Good points BBBob!

I would actually like an ESPN 2K5 kind of CFL game, as you could be the coach, and be the players at the same time. But I Love dynasties, because I am a stats and management guy (Wait until next year Sec.17) and I like the Madden 06 dynasty because you can do practises with your team, and do Training Camp, and I really like it when you can Sim part of the game and finish the other part and stuff! :beauty:
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
CB123
Legend

I like how in Madden 06 you can import your player from NCAA 06 into your Draft in the Superstar mode. The only problem, is that they don?t pay attention to any college stats/awards when drafting you. My player in NCAA 06 won 2 Heismans, Best QB every year, and same with the Maxwell award every year. and I broke like every passing record in college history. lol and it drafted me 2 round like 23rd pick. it was so stupid! Sure it has all my stats in my like record book thing in madden, but it doesn?t really acknowledge them.
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

CB123 wrote:I like how in Madden 06 you can import your player from NCAA 06 into your Draft in the Superstar mode. The only problem, is that they don?t pay attention to any college stats/awards when drafting you. My player in NCAA 06 won 2 Heismans, Best QB every year, and same with the Maxwell award every year. and I broke like every passing record in college history. lol and it drafted me 2 round like 23rd pick. it was so stupid! Sure it has all my stats in my like record book thing in madden, but it doesn?t really acknowledge them.
I have both games, and I am in my 3rd year IIRC for NCAA, and I have broken tons of records, was close to winning the Heisman (If it weren't for my ididotic QB whom luckily graduated) and my guy was the Rose Bowl MVP once, but I think that when I enter my player into the Madden Superstar thing, he'll be like always when I create a newby for the Superstar mode, a late DP. :sigh:
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion