I just gotta ask

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Inquiring minds want to know

Did Jason sucker punch Montford in the gut
27%
Or is Montford a bald faced liar
47%
Or did the paper deliberately misquote Montford
7%
Or did Jason simply lose his balance and accidently hit Joe
13%
Or did Joe get the wrong licence number
7%

Total votes: 15
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

as per comment in artical in Province paper, Nov 24, 2005, re: Jasons Dad sells tickets.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Lioness

Inquiring minds want to know what you are talking about?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Lioness wrote:Inquiring minds want to know what you are talking about?
:whs:
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Lioness wrote:Inquiring minds want to know what you are talking about?
gee..I thought I spelled it out pretty clear. Am I the only one that reads the province sports??

Province paper dated nov 24, 2005
page a67
title - clermonts sad dad is selling his grey cup tickets

Montford quote
Jason did me a cheap shot in the western final--threw a punch into my stomach. I dont want to buy his tickets......
smphantom
Legend

Where is the "None of the above" selection? Gerry Clermont is has gone home to Sask and is selling his tickets because he feels the same as the rest of us Lions fans - he is disapointed LION82 and the Lions aren't in the GC and has no interested in watching Edmonton play. Work commitments require him to go home as well.
Stay thirsty my friends.
TROOPER

smphantom wrote:Where is the "None of the above" selection? Gerry Clermont is has gone home to Sask and is selling his tickets because he feels the same as the rest of us Lions fans - he is disapointed LION82 and the Lions aren't in the GC and has no interested in watching Edmonton play. Work commitments require him to go home as well.
Can't say I blame Jason's Dad either! Must have been a slow day at the Province for them to even publish this artical. Aslo is it just me or is the media hype for the actually Grey Cup game kind of bland this year.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

smphantom wrote:Where is the "None of the above" selection? Gerry Clermont is has gone home to Sask and is selling his tickets because he feels the same as the rest of us Lions fans - he is disapointed LION82 and the Lions aren't in the GC and has no interested in watching Edmonton play. Work commitments require him to go home as well.
its not about the tickets. Its about what Montford said which just happened to be in the story about the tickets.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Aslo is it just me or is the media hype for the actually Grey Cup game kind of bland this year.

gee..I thought I spelled it out pretty clear. Am I the only one that reads the province sports??
Sorry I cannot get the paper delievered in California...and that article was blocked for subscribers only.on the website..... :no:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Montford is just a liar!!! :x
2012 Season Ticket Holder
TROOPER

KnowItAll wrote:
Aslo is it just me or is the media hype for the actually Grey Cup game kind of bland this year.
Good to hear! Two possible factors of why I may feel this way are first, I still don't depart for Vancouver until tomorrow and second, I'm still suffering the 'hangover' of the Lions not making it combined with having to watch another Edmonton and Montreal final. Should be better though once I arrive. :rockin:
LION82
Rookie

I voted for the first option.
'Punch' no...hit, yes.
It was a punt and Joe was on EDM punt safe team.
He has holding my jersey with a vulcan death grip.
I tried to swing up on his arms to free the grip and hit him in the belly.
He fails to mention that he did track me down after the play and punch me in the jaw.
Thats football.
Failing to prepare yourself is preparing yourself to fail.
omega2000

I still don't get what that has to do with Montford not buying JC's dad's GC tickets... did I miss something??? :oops:
Rick James
Legend

That is football indeed!!
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

LION82 wrote:I voted for the first option.
'Punch' no...hit, yes.
It was a punt and Joe was on EDM punt safe team.
He has holding my jersey with a vulcan death grip.
I tried to swing up on his arms to free the grip and hit him in the belly.
He fails to mention that he did track me down after the play and punch me in the jaw.
Thats football.
sounds accidental which was my vote, even if it didnt include losing balance. Montford should know better. Thanks for responding and better luck next yr :thup: