Who?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who do you think will win the Grey Cup?

Montreal, Cahoon and Calvillo, how can you go wrong?
74%
Edmonton, Montford and Ray are the keys to a cup!
26%

Total votes: 27
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Who do you think will win, Edmonton or Montreal?
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

I want the Al's to win but the Esk's have the better defense IMO.
Blitz
Team Captain

I want Montreal to win....I can't cheer for the Evil Empire even if they are from the West. I think Montreal will win. Montreal has the best chance of hurting Edmonton's defence. If Montreal's defence can play another good game Montreal will outscore Edmonton. Of course defence usually wins championships so that should favor Edmonton but I'm still going with Montreal.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Lion_Pride_26
Legend

I'll die before I cheer for the Evil Empire, especially in the Grey Cup.
Rammer
Team Captain

Blitz wrote:I want Montreal to win....I can't cheer for the Evil Empire even if they are from the West. I think Montreal will win. Montreal has the best chance of hurting Edmonton's defence. If Montreal's defence can play another good game Montreal will outscore Edmonton. Of course defence usually wins championships so that should favor Edmonton but I'm still going with Montreal.
Strength against strength in this one, Als O vs Esks D. The one thing that I like the Als chances on, was the ability for BC to hit the long ball, the Als live on that, watch for that to be the difference.
Entertainment value = an all time low
bbang
Starter

I'll die before I cheer for the Evil Empire, especially in the Grey Cup
:whs:
"My job is to kick your ass " - Wally Buono
squishy35
Legend

I don't even want this one close. I hope Calvillo and Cahoon Kick those rotten, cheatin' eskies collective butts.

Montreal is about due for a win at BC Place. :lol:
Rammer
Team Captain

I wonder what kind of response the Esks will get if Mobley's name is called out? Myself, I am going to boo him like the opposition boos Bertuzzi, any chance I get.
Entertainment value = an all time low
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
Strength against strength in this one, Als O vs Esks D. .
Esk's d played over the edge with us in the last three meetings...

The fag zebras were cowed by the head of the board of governors from calling the late bump, and play the faceguard...

Do you all seriously think the Lion's defense could have gotten away with what your vaulted Eskimo defense got away with, in the last two meetings of these two teams these seasons???
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis