OK ... enough is enough?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Sign or ignore Casey?

Ignore the prima donna, one year wonder
31%
Discuss it ad infinitum, but make no decision (typical BC mentality)
11%
Sign the stud, tonight
44%
Who cares ... "Turd os just stirrin it up"
13%

Total votes: 45
3rd Down

Might get 'busted' again ... but I am too familiar with other websites ... discussions/arguments ..... when in doubt ... post a pol

Do we continue to diddle around, or sign Casey now?
jerepeters
Rookie

I strongly believe the BC Lions Sign Casey Printers let's not screw around like how we let go of Damon Allen a few years ago, there was no class then why repeat, especially on a MVP, and why no one asked coach Buono why in the Grey Cup why did you not use the guy that got you to the Dance, not even once, :bang: I believe we could of been Grey Cup Champs if the BC Lions @ least used Printers when Dickenson failed,
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

jerepeters wrote:I strongly believe the BC Lions Sign Casey Printers let's not screw around like how we let go of Damon Allen a few years ago, there was no class then why repeat, especially on a MVP, and why no one asked coach Buono why in the Grey Cup why did you not use the guy that got you to the Dance, not even once, :bang: I believe we could of been Grey Cup Champs if the BC Lions @ least used Printers when Dickenson failed,
You are going to compare the old man DA with CP? Not even the same situation. You telling me you rather would have kept Time Count over signing DD when he came back north?

And how did DD FAIL in the GC, was it his poor punts? Or giving up field position on bad-kick-offs or was it when he went in as a DB and let DA rip up the Lions with his passing?

Did you forget who got hurt in the WDF and couldn't finish and who had to come in cold in the 4th QTR and get the win. Or what about CP not being able to practice GC week. And you must have been out at TC and seen CP NOT taking reps due to various ailments
I have my head up my butt - 120db
3rd Down

Congrats on the post jerepeters ... good to see some have .... computer keys froze! LOL!
3rd Down

Yank In BC wrote:
jerepeters wrote:I strongly believe the BC Lions Sign Casey Printers let's not screw around like how we let go of Damon Allen a few years ago, there was no class then why repeat, especially on a MVP, and why no one asked coach Buono why in the Grey Cup why did you not use the guy that got you to the Dance, not even once, :bang: I believe we could of been Grey Cup Champs if the BC Lions @ least used Printers when Dickenson failed,
You are going to compare the old man DA with CP? Not even the same situation. You telling me you rather would have kept Time Count over signing DD when he came back north?

And how did DD FAIL in the GC, was it his poor punts? Or giving up field position on bad-kick-offs or was it when he went in as a DB and let DA rip up the Lions with his passing?

Did you forget who got hurt in the WDF and couldn't finish and who had to come in cold in the 4th QTR and get the win. Or what about CP not being able to practice GC week. And you must have been out at TC and seen CP NOT taking reps due to various ailments
Saturday night Yank ... my "beer" versus "your choice"

DA versus DD ... I'll give ya 2 points for 'Rogers Centre'!
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

I didnt think you would drink an American beer..lol

So is it W vs L or actually DD vs DA? With the Argos D/ST or rather the Lions lack of ST DA could go 10-21 for 155 and 1 INT and still get the W.
3rd Down

Yank In BC wrote:

I didnt think you would drink an American beer..lol

So is it W vs L or actually DD vs DA? With the Argos D/ST or rather the Lions lack of ST DA could go 10-21 for 155 and 1 INT and still get the W.
I love American Beer:

Argos win by more than 2 points ... I win 1 beer

Damon fires 2 TDs ... bonus beer for Ritchie

Damon takes 2 time counts ... Yank gets 1 beer

Wally benches Casey ... no beer bet! ... but Ritchie gets headache and heartache

Damon outgains DD threw the air ... Yank collapses ... but revived by a quick cold one!

Cheers bud!
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

Damon takes 2 time counts ... Yank gets 1 beer
So that could mean a 6 pack...
Damon outgains DD threw the air ... Yank collapses ... but revived by a quick cold one!
If DA outgains DD through the air (barring injury from both) I'll buy you a damn 6 pack.
3rd Down

LOL!

I have

BC 34
Argos 10

Damon goes down 1st series, DD on the second

Print-it!
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

Damon goes down 1st series, DD on the second
Wow, and still the Lions win that big.....so you think Buck will outduel the Bish?
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

I just have to get in on this somehow..... please? :wink:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Sign Casey but only if it makes economic sense.
Rammer
Team Captain

jcalhoun wrote:Hey all,

I think that CP is probably going to jump ship at the end of the season to join that new expansion franchise in New Mexico....

Anyone else believe in the prophesies of Any Given Sunday?

Cheers,

james
We don't play Sundays, but that is all that has popped through my mind the last couple of days.
Entertainment value = an all time low
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Yank In BC wrote:

No. It was when DD lined up at D End and couldn't generate any kind of rush. Bastard. If he would have just concentrated on playing offense, instead of insisting on playing defensive line as well, we would of won.

Oh. It would have helped if he hadn't gotten into that fight on the team bus too.

Everything's DDs fault. Trade him. Let's get Andre Ware out of the broadcast booth. He's ready for a comeback.

Damon proved the old adage true. Given five seconds, even a grandpa can complete a pass.