Anyone else get picked for the Town Hall on Feb 8th?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

cjones2451
Rookie

Was excited to hear I was "picked" to attend this meeting with the Commish, it will be interesting to hear what he has to say in person
Anyone else hear from the Lions on this today?
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

No, I didn’t know it was by invitation.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Email from the Lions on Jan. 19th:

As a valued BC Lions Season Member, we are pleased to extend an opportunity to attend an exclusive Town Hall featuring CFL Commissioner, Randy Ambrosie.
This is a chance for you to meet Commissioner Ambrosie, President Rick LeLacheur and members of the Lions' football operations and coaching staff.
The night will begin with a formal address by Commissioner Ambrosie followed by a panel discussion and Q&A where Season Members have an opportunity to ask questions and learn about the exciting plans for the 2018 season.
Plus, enjoy snacks and refreshments as you mingle with fellow fans along with select players, coaches and staff.
BC Lions Town Hall
Date: Thursday, February 8th.
Reception: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Presentation: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Limited seating is available. Please RSVP HERE before January 29th for your chance to attend this exclusive event. We will notify you by January 31st if you have secured a seat.
Please note, you may bring the same number of guests as seats in your account.
squishy35
Legend

cjones2451 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:24 pm
Was excited to hear I was "picked" to attend this meeting with the Commish, it will be interesting to hear what he has to say in person
Any burning questions you have for the Commish Mr Jones?
VICIOUSCIRCLE
All Star

Yup I was picked as well!
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Got the email and would love to attend but working in Castlegar trying to get back home to PG around that day.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
dtrain
Starter

I also reveived an invite, but live in Van and cannot make it, look forward to hearing about it though.
Dusty
Champion

I got the email and responded but between then and the time I was picked my schedule changed and I can't go. I told them that I no longer could make it and got a very pleasant thank you note for alerting them so that someone else could go....
cjones2451
Rookie

squishy35 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:58 am
cjones2451 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:24 pm
Any burning questions you have for the Commish Mr Jones?
I think the biggest for me is how he plans to grow revenue as much as 2 to 3 times like he has stated.That is a lofty goal, especially when the TV contract is locked in until 2021 (I think)