Jeff Reinbold is baaaaack... ST coach.

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Matt Baker
Rookie

David wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:43 am
almo89 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:41 am
Not a big fan of Rita, but the whole thing was hilarious. It's pretty much the first thing I think of when Reinbold's name is mentioned.
Funny, but when playing "word association" with Adam Rita, I think of former TEAM1040 (and later Whitecaps play-by-play announcer) Peter Schaad. He had this uncannily spot-on impersonation of Adam Rita that he would pull out on-air. It was this delightful concoction of a Hawaiian, a stoner, a Native guy, and Tommy Chong - all (hand-)rolled into one....that you would SWEAR was Adam Rita. When driving, I would have to pull the car over to the side of the road I was laughing so hard.

DH :cool:
Peter Schaad is absolute gold at impressions. I'll never forget filling in on the early update desk one day in the summer and he was filling in on mid-days I believe, he had pre-recorded end of segment "remote cut-ins" by John McKeachie. It was awesome. His Howie Meeker was pretty good too.