Locker Room Sale - 2017

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

almo89
Legend

I'm still amazed that you can't order a customized authentic jersey. The replicas usually look nothing like the real thing. For NHL and NFL jerseys, you can get authentic jerseys for a higher price. The only way to get a authentic Lions jersey is to go to these locker room sales and it's always slim pickings if you are not a season ticket holder.
jmc24
Rookie

almo89 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:30 pm
I'm still amazed that you can't order a customized authentic jersey. The replicas usually look nothing like the real thing. For NHL and NFL jerseys, you can get authentic jerseys for a higher price. The only way to get a authentic Lions jersey is to go to these locker room sales and it's always slim pickings if you are not a season ticket holder.
Untrue...Call the Lions at their facility in Surrey . Tell them you want an authentic jersey. They will put whatever name and number you want on it. It costs a bit more but it's worth it to have the same jersey the players wear.
CardiacKid
Legend

jmc24 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:27 am
almo89 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:30 pm
Untrue...Call the Lions at their facility in Surrey . Tell them you want an authentic jersey. They will put whatever name and number you want on it. It costs a bit more but it's worth it to have the same jersey the players wear.
That is very cool to know. Thanks a bunch for sharing!
:good: