anybody remember this guy

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Bill (William) Lasseter

May 6, 1941 - August 16, 2017

Bill passed away peacefully on August 16, 2017 after a 23 year battle with Parkinson's. Bill was born in Calgary and moved to Vancouver with his family at age 6. Bill attended Vancouver Tech High School where he made many life long friends. Bill was a gifted athlete. He played professional football for 7 years with the B.C. Lions and also played lacrosse, hockey, racquetball and golf. In the late 60's Bill was a business partner in a popular nightclub, Lasseter's Den, and later started his own construction company. In 1979 Bill moved his young family to Abbotsford where he co-owned and managed the VRC Fitness. Bill loved his "club" as he had a great passion for sports and fitness. The many wonderful staff and members became like family to him. Bill retired in 1998.

Bill was a kind, gentle soul with a keen sense of humour and was deeply loved by all his family, his wife Barbara, daughters Teresa Goundrey (Kyle), Andrea (Trevor), granddaughters Mariah (Alysha), Alysha and Danica Goundrey, sister Rita, and many nieces, nephews, and in-laws.

Bill will be missed by all who knew him, especially his family and close friends. A special thanks to Bill Beatty for all the trips to Starbuck's and to his East Van friends for their many visits and support.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

silly me...didn't even realize there is a forum devoted to this. :bang:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Ballistic Bob
Legend

You r forgiven. I only found it in the obits by chance. I wonder if the BC Lions should be more aware of their alumni. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing