Annual Locker Room Sale

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

The_Pauser wrote:Looks like any of the unsold game used gear is being sold on the BC Lions website. Just picked up the Jennings away helmet for $350.
Do you have a link, I couldn't seem to find it beyond the normal store stuff they have on sale.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Sir Purrcival wrote:
The_Pauser wrote:Looks like any of the unsold game used gear is being sold on the BC Lions website. Just picked up the Jennings away helmet for $350.
Do you have a link, I couldn't seem to find it beyond the normal store stuff they have on sale.

Go into any of the options under the SHOP link in the home page. Then look towards the top of the screen for GAME WORN. Click on that and it will open up showing pictures of home and away jerseys and helmets. Click on any one of them to open it up. To the left of the item you'll see a drop box. Purifoy currently shows on the road helmet page. Click on that drop box and you'll see all the available road helmets.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
CardiacKid
Legend

How much was shipping?
The_Pauser
Legend

I did Xpress and it was only like $12. There's an option to pick it up in Surrey for free though.
Roar you Lions roar!