Leos/Bombers Semi-Final Post Game Thoughts

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

almo89 wrote:
Lions4ever wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:What's with all that advertising on the field for yesterday's game. Not there during the regular season.
Due to travel I wasn't able to attend the game in person or even watch it in real time. Finally ran through my DVRed recording a day or two ago.

To say my eyes popped out with disgust at the sight of those cheap, crappy field ads would be an understatement. Appalling.

Yes, I get the need to seize revenue streams and it's common in the CFL and other sports do this that and so on and so on. Ugh.

It. Looks. Like. Garbage. It. Makes. Your. Product. Look. Like. Garbage.

I was pleased with the logo at midfield, but the effect, which could have been great, was ruined.
I believe in the playoffs it's mandatory for ads to be on the field. It's no longer a club decision like it is for the regular season.
Even worse.
Lionsfan65
Starter

Watching the East semi final, they had the exact same ads in the exact same spots on the field.
BC 1988
Legend

IIRC, the ads on the turf aren't allowed during the Whitecaps season. (The usual clean look is one thing we can thank them for).