Winnipeg it is

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

SammyGreene
Team Captain

After two stinging regular season losses the Lions will get another crack at them. Tomorrow we find out if i'ts home or away. Blitz, expecting an early look at this match-up soon. :wink:

Edmonton headed to Hamilton now.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I'm glad the Lions get another kick at the Bombers. Edmonton's Mike Reilly and his offensive weapons can try to do some damage to Hamilton.

The Lions need to win or tie against the Riders to get a home playoff game. Otherwise, they head to Winnipeg to face hostile crowd on what could be a cold and blustery November day. Those conditions would favour the Bombers and their ball-hawking secondary.
B.C. bound
prospect

Time to show the Bombers what we are really capable of....Go Lions!
Blitz
Team Captain

SammyGreene wrote:After two stinging regular season losses the Lions will get another crack at them. Tomorrow we find out if i'ts home or away. Blitz, expecting an early look at this match-up soon. :wink:

Edmonton headed to Hamilton now.
Our Leos really need to beat Regina. Our offensive style is designed much better for B.C. Place than the frozen tundra of Winnipeg. Also, the colder the day, the more it would work in favor of the Bombers defence. The Bombers short game offence is also more designed for the frozen tundra than ours is.

Had the Bombers lost we could have rested Jeremiah Johnson and a few others.

But if we were going to be playing a playoff game in the West I would prefer it to be at home and against Winnipeg. The Bombers beat us twice and we were in a great position to win both games. So its the matchup we should have - even though the Bombers defence is the most challenging defence that our offence can play - we love to make difficult throws and they love to intercept the football.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
brihind88
prospect

Hoping for a sell out or close to it.

I have been informed the lower bowl is 27,500.

I have not been able to find the official number.

Anybody know for sure ?

Sounds like a rounded number to me.
Last edited by brihind88 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brihind88
prospect

Is this the official game thread ?

Might just as well be.

LIONS 29
BOMBS 16

Here is why :

1 Tough to defeat the same team 3 x.
Both losses will have been a good lesson for the Lions as for what they did wrong.
There will be a motivation redemption and revenge.

2 Home crowd is an advantage.

3 Both D's are good , but the Lions have the advantage on O
To many offensive threats for the Bombs D to contain.

4 Team 100

5 Wally will out coach OShea.