Anyone got Grey Cup tix?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CardiacKid
Legend

Hey folks,
Has anyone who bought Grey Cup tickets got their hands on them yet? We won a couple of tickets earlier this year but of course couldn't get our hands on them as they hadn't been printed yet. With talk of playoffs and more details coming out about the Grey Cup festival, I am beginning to think tickets should be appearing soon.

I don't remember when we got our tickets to the previous 2 Vancouver Cups and I am getting anxious to find out where our seats are.

Thanks!
prj
Starter

Who wants to see an all-Alberta final? Not me.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

I arranged for mine through a buddy who is an Argo season ticket holder (albeit a Rider fan). I won't get it in my hands until I get to Toronto. I haven't heard if he has them yet. Typically though my GC tickets arrive somewhere between around now at the absolute earliest until first week in November. I wouldn't be too concerned that you don't have them yet as it is early still.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
caobax
Rookie

Has anyone who bought Grey Cup tickets got their hands on them yet? At bmo, no. Playing East broad-over Edmonton at BMO haunts us.
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

caobax wrote:Has anyone who bought Grey Cup tickets got their hands on them yet? At bmo, no. Playing East broad-over Edmonton at BMO haunts us.
Maybe it is the green (Riders?) lettering but can anyone translate the last two sentences for me? They are sentences aren't they? :dizzy:
caobax
Rookie

..... ...... ........ ......reen (Riders?) lettering but can anyone translate the last two sentences for me? They are sentences aren't they? sentences, yes. mammals liter, yes. (Riders? NOT NEXT YEAR)