Dunk and Pedersen Punted from CFL.CA

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CardiacKid
Legend

Justin Dunk and Rod Pedersen have both been relieved of their duties as freelance contributors to the CFL website. As reported on 3DownNation.com:
http://3downnation.com/2016/09/16/cfl-p ... n-website/

It would seem Dunk's various media affiliations plus his tweeting of the CFL draft picks before TSN caught up with him. Pedersen simply went to the well once to often with his conspiracy schtick.

Of course both will still have other outlets to publish their thoughts as to the CFL. I appreciate Dunk's reporting though a few times I wonder if his desire to be the fastest with breaking news may have have led to inaccuracies.

As for Pedersen, I doubt many will miss him, outside of RiderNation that is. Aside from being a complete homer and toxic little troll, I really don't find he is a good writer nor particularly enlightening. He also seems woefully ignorant of some of the complexities of the league. Case in point his misappraisal of the rostergate fallout.

I suppose the majority of his MMG post will be filled with righteous indignation.