Good bye

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Bobbyp
Champion

Just got banned at the CFL website for some strange reason under the name JUNK. Ive been a fan of the CFL and have defended it passionately since I saw Gabriel score the winning touchdown in 76. But enough is enough and that was the last starw Ive always tried to drive up from Kelowna a couple times of the year to see a game at quite a bit of expense( hotels driving etc,) Thats it Im done ... I know dont let the door hit me on the ass on the way out etc etc ....with 18000 at BC Place they need every seat they can get....Thank you for the memories Brock , Dewalt, Dunnigan :good:
Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
READER CAUTION IS STRICTLY ADVISED
David
Team Captain

Sorry to hear, but aren't you over-reacting? How is that the Lions or league's fault?

Can't you contact the site's Admin? Sounds like an error.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
footballtom
Rookie

Mickey Mouse Management.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

That forum was a haven for trolls 10 years ago when I gave it up. I hadn't looked at it since until today. I see I'm still registered there.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

I wouldn't be concerned about being banned from that site. they suck anyhow

I turned my back on that site beginning of season simply because I had enough

no more FYB for them :wink:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Alputt
Champion

It surprises me how many trolls are on that "official CFL" forum. Given it is for all teams I'm not surprised at some of the trash talking that goes on and its sometimes fun to read but there are some really active "CFL SUCKS" posters ruling the roost over there and it's a bit embarrassing for the league IMO that those sentiments are so prevalent. I steer clear although I do like the TV viewership thread, if not always the feedback.