Leos/Argos Post Game Thoughts

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

cromartie
Hall of Famer

B.C.FAN wrote:
cromartie wrote:Not a big fan of what passes for the club experience at BMO, they were out of poutine before the game even started.
Aside from the poutine, how was the fan experience at BMO?
It is definitely more intimate than the Skydome, which I do not miss. The sightlines are better, the view of the field is better. From a game viewing experience, it is better than Ivor Wynne was.

However, the Argos feel like tenants in Toronto FC's field. It's all Red. The Argos items are slapped on top of Toronto FC signage. The seats at BMO are entirely red. The vending/concourse experience is on par with the college games I attend at Toledo (which isn't any different than it is at Toronto FC games). All traffic is routed in through two gates which is profoundly inconvienent.

Both teams are on the same sideline. It is...not good overall, still, it's marginally less bad than the experience was at Skydome. I'm not optimistic about it long term, however.