Stampeders vs. Lions Game Day Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

swervynmerv
Legend

:rules: what an absolute bone head pass
Blitz
Team Captain

Unbelievable ending!! :dizzy: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
yukonlion
All Star

i think some questionable play calling left jennings out out dry... how do we take a TC on a situation that should have standard plays... hes a kid , put him n a position to succeed..
randymeeks
Legend

Well, it was a great game for Jennings until those two horrible interceptions near the end he never shoulda thrown.

Way too many blown fourth quarter leads for the Lions between this and last year. Looks like a habit.
"I have social skills, jackass!"
-Malcolm (Malcolm In The Middle)
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Not a banner decision making night under pressure.

But it's a young team. It happens. *shrug*
aklawitter
All Star

blame the injuries if you want, but that was a patented Wally Buono collapse
firstandgoal
Rookie

"Patented Wally Buono collapse".......perhaps. Examples to support of this claim? Maybe you should check his record.

Great game. Young QB, growing pains. Long season fellahs........
Lead, follow or get out of the way!
David
Team Captain

Proud as hell of this team's heart and resilience despite all the injuries, but f@*%, that is one of the most heart-breaking defeats in recent memory. To be up by 15 points late, only to piss it all away. I really thought we had it in the bag.

Not sure how that ball could have been tossed up for grabs in OT. Devastating. :bawl:

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
aklawitter
All Star

firstandgoal wrote:"Patented Wally Buono collapse".......perhaps. Examples to support of this claim? Maybe you should check his record.

Great game. Young QB, growing pains. Long season fellahs........
STH through the 2000s. I personally witnessed a few more than necessary late-season late-game collapses.

At least this one was early in the season, let's hope it isn't the difference between a playoff game at home vs 2 on the frozen prairies.