Angus Reid on Global

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

VictoriaFan
Starter

He used to do chalk talk on Monday mornings. Always enjoyed his comments anyone know what happened to him this season? Haven't seen him at all.
David
Team Captain

Honestly? To tell you the truth (his two favourite sayings), Angus usually appears on 3 Down Radio (Tuesdays at 7:00pm) to break down the club's O-line play from the previous week. It's quite insightful. Complimentary of the job that Player is doing.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I much rather listen to Reid than that clown Squire Barnes.
yukonlion
All Star

does he even watch the games???
Fred.Fonce
Rookie

David wrote:Honestly? To tell you the truth (his two favourite sayings), Angus usually appears on 3 Down Radio (Tuesdays at 7:00pm) to break down the club's O-line play from the previous week. It's quite insightful. Complimentary of the job that Player is doing.

T-Dre Player was mentioned as an ex Lion in Cam Tucker's story today in the Province. I thought he was still on the roster so googled his name and Wikipedia list him as a free agent and being released in June. BC Lions roster however show him as active. Must admit I didn't notice him in the game on Sat. What gives?
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

Lions released T-Dre Player after TC, Bombers had him on their PR and then released him today and Riders have signed him to their PR or it might be the 46man roster.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Fred.Fonce wrote:T-Dre Player was mentioned as an ex Lion in Cam Tucker's story today in the Province. I thought he was still on the roster so googled his name and Wikipedia list him as a free agent and being released in June. BC Lions roster however show him as active. Must admit I didn't notice him in the game on Sat. What gives?
Player was among the Lions' final cuts on June 19. He was reportedly offered a spot on the practice roster but declined. He was signed by Winnipeg on July 4 but was released by the Bombers this week.
David
Team Captain

Sorry for the confusion. I meant Husband, not Player. Yes, T-Dre was released by the Bombers the other day.

Cody Husband has been a pleasant surprise at center. I thought that was going to be Tim O'Neill's job this year.

Roar, You Lions, Roar
Fred.Fonce
Rookie

Wow someone from the Lions must read this forum, because their roster last night showed Player on their active list, now he is gonzo. Or maybe I was x-eyed.

On another note, I noticed McGee was listed on the practice roster right after the final cuts, now is gone. Anyone know if they have a 4th QB in camp?