CFL live stats website?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CardiacKid
Legend

Hey folks,
Does anyone know what happened to liveplay.cflcentral.com? The site is still accessible but not live. It appears to have the correct schedule but none of the game links work plus the CFL logo is the previous one.

Have they replaced the site with something new or experiencing technical problems?
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Yes. That is the site where I have gotten the stats for our games the last few years. As you note, it is there but without stats.

There is another site, as in the illustration. Not as good. Not as convenient. We will see if they fix the first site. I won't be contacting them.

http://www.cfl.ca/

Click on our game and you see the newer site.

The old site ...

http://liveplay.cflcentral.com/cfl_live ... d=GetGames
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

I'm finding the game tracker not to be bad. I think it's fairly up to the moment current while the game is on in terms of both stats and play-by-play. When I was at the stadium pre-game watching the Eskimo game I noticed Harris was playing with still quite a bit of time left. I was able to open up the game tracker play-by-play to scroll back to find Burris' last play and Harris' first play and on Burris' last play it indicated he was injured. I was a bit concerned about lack of info in the play-by-play from the exhibition games as it didn't list the spot of scrimmage on each play. But that was in place for the regular season.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.