Lions game against Calgary no tickets ??

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

footballtom
Rookie

Hi there I am new to this site have been a lions fan since the early 70s , I have noticed the game coming up against Calgary this week is almost sold out , or is that just giveaways. ??

Glad to be here going to be a exciting season .

Tom
CardiacKid
Legend

Yeah, I am really interested in how the numbers for those in attendance will pan out. About a week ago I ran across a tweet from someone trying to stick it the fans of VWFC by saying the preseason game this Friday will have same if not better numbers of fans in comparison to the Whitecaps playoff game from last year. That really made my digital ears perk up; big claim dude, lets hope you are correct. Not sure how one can come up with those kind of numbers but more power to you.....

We were going to give this upcoming game a miss (not great timing for coming over on the ferry after work....stupid life obligations!) but we are getting kinda tempted now, especially if the numbers in the stands are over 20,000. For a preseason game for any team, that is a crazy possibility but would be fantastic!
footballtom
Rookie

if you look at Ticketmaster it shows very little left. were the first regular season home game still has lots left.

like I said I am new to this so there might be something I do not understand.

thanks
Tom
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

There was an offer for ST holders to get extra complimentary tickets for the exhibition game in the same quantities the ticket holder has on their account and in the same price category depending on availability. The email didn't give an expiry but it could be that the low availability you see is because some seats are being saved for ST holders to take them up on the offer.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Preseason games always have lots of no-shows. I got three free tickets to go with my three regular tickets and am planning to use them all. But if you want to go and can't find tickets online, just show up. Scalpers will have plenty of selection.
footballtom
Rookie

B.C.FAN wrote:Preseason games always have lots of no-shows. I got three free tickets to go with my three regular tickets and am planning to use them all. But if you want to go and can't find tickets online, just show up. Scalpers will have plenty of selection.
I have my own season tickets I just found the extra preseason I received.

I will be there

thanks for the info

Tom
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

CardiacKid wrote:Yeah, I am really interested in how the numbers for those in attendance will pan out. About a week ago I ran across a tweet from someone trying to stick it the fans of VWFC by saying the preseason game this Friday will have same if not better numbers of fans in comparison to the Whitecaps playoff game from last year. That really made my digital ears perk up; big claim dude, lets hope you are correct. Not sure how one can come up with those kind of numbers but more power to you.....

We were going to give this upcoming game a miss (not great timing for coming over on the ferry after work....stupid life obligations!) but we are getting kinda tempted now, especially if the numbers in the stands are over 20,000. For a preseason game for any team, that is a crazy possibility but would be fantastic!
You should give your tickets to me. I will check it out for you just to make sure LOL!
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
footballtom
Rookie

no I am going I was just shocked to see all the tickets gone.