Lions 28 - Riders 16 -- Post Game Comments

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

squishy35
Legend

DanoT wrote:
D wrote:I heard a rumour ... OK I'm starting a rumour :wink:
The reason for the long blackout is because when they plugged in the amplifier for the canned crowd noise it blew the circuit breaker... take that Rod Pederson
Crowd noise is amplified in BC Place Stadium...just not by the Lions, but instead it is amplified and distorted by the acoustics of the stadium itself. I guess Rod never went to a concert at B.C. Place. I once saw Bob Dylan there and with his voice the lousy acoustics didn't matter.

I wonder what the new stadium in Regina will be like acoustically ?

You should be able to hear a gopher from 50 yards away...... and the opposing team should be able to hear the beer cans being thrown at them before they get within 20 feet of the target....
CardiacKid
Legend

D wrote:I heard a rumour ... OK I'm starting a rumour :wink:
The reason for the long blackout is because when they plugged in the amplifier for the canned crowd noise it blew the circuit breaker... take that Rod Pederson
D
:rotf:
Poor Rod Pedersen....just not getting the love from anyone these days. Still remembered for beating his chest in self-righteous indignation in BC Place, he is either wasting SaskPower's time with his shenanigans screwing with the power grid in Regina or rubbing the rhubarb of RoughRider Nation the wrong way by telling all and sundry on social media the Riders had John Chiles lining up behind centre...

"Loose lips sink ships, Mr. Pedersen!"

Poor Rod felt so under attack he had to make a statement on his website, " It was not a Wildcat formation, or trick play, as some message board lurkers surmised". Dirty lurkers indeed, attempting to discredit the reputation of one of Regina's proudest ass-hats......shame! Shame!

I also heard a rumour the power outage occurred when Pedersen fired off a confetti canon to announce his arrival at Mosiac and the bits of it hit a power pole. Apparently he fires off this confetti canon everywhere he goes.... :tease: