Single tix presale

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Qman
Champion

Single tickets don't go on sale until June 1, however, came across this if your a fan of another CFL team and want to get good tickets early for that game:

Roar Report ‏@RoarReport
if you want to get #bclions tickets -- SSK, EDM will likely sellout
single game presale happening now on ticketmaster.ca "CFLTweet" password
Last edited by Qman on Fri May 27, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qman
Champion

Screenshot 2016-05-27 15.46.37.png
FYI

get an idea of where season tickets #s are at. This is what is available as singles for the home opener.
I would say the estimates of 18,000 season ticket holders are accurate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David
Team Captain

If they are, in fact, at 18K, why is the club not trumpeting this fact?

"Season tickets are moving briskly"
"We're well ahead of last year's pace"
"Fans across the province seem to be connecting with this football club again"

Instead, all I hear from Skulsky is "we've got a lot of work to do." :sigh:
And all the media seems to latch onto is how much attendance dropped last year. :thdn:

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Qman
Champion

David wrote:If they are, in fact, at 18K, why is the club not trumpeting this fact?

"Season tickets are moving briskly"
"We're well ahead of last year's pace"
"Fans across the province seem to be connecting with this football club again"

Instead, all I hear from Skulsky is "we've got a lot of work to do." :sigh:
And all the media seems to latch onto is how much attendance dropped last year. :thdn:

DH :cool:
because skulsky couldn't market hot coffee in the artic
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I didn't try to count the dots but I was surprised that so many tickets were available on the Ticketmaster map. I ordered three preseason freebies to go with my three season tickets in Section 253 and it looked like almost all of that section and the adjacent Section 254 were available, except for the first four rows held by season ticketholders (including me) and the top half-dozen or so rows, which look to be not for sale (Whitecaps tarp zone).
Qman
Champion

B.C.FAN wrote:I didn't try to count the dots but I was surprised that so many tickets were available on the Ticketmaster map. I ordered three preseason freebies to go with my three season tickets in Section 253 and it looked like almost all of that section and the adjacent Section 254 were available, except for the first four rows held by season ticketholders (including me) and the top half-dozen or so rows, which look to be not for sale (Whitecaps tarp zone).
they have a new $25 price zone ... its like the the last 10 rows of the endzone. most seem to be gone via season tickets. Still think the endzone is a tough sell in this market when games are free on TV.

i'm in the $720s, and between the 30s is basically all soldout
Last edited by Qman on Fri May 27, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qman
Champion

basically scraps left for preseason game after today
Screenshot 2016-05-27 23.43.11.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.