Training camp 2016

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

The Lions have released a preliminary 2016 training camp schedule. Camp starts early this year on Sunday, May 29 after the usual three-day rookie minicamp but for the first time there is no contact and just two walk-throughs on each the first two days of camp. I think I'll give those days a pass. The second weekend looks much more interesting, with two practices on Friday, June 3 (at least one will be non-contact), evening FanFest and fireworks on Saturday, June 4 and a practice on Sunday, June 5. Is it June yet?

BC LIONS 2016 TRAINING CAMP
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Yup. For the average fan walkthroughs and no-contact sessions a pretty boring. I think I'll follow something like your plan BCF. One always hopes practices will also be crisper and sharper a few days in.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Lions are planning to hold a shindig for season ticket holders prior to the season. One of the option is Swanguard Stadium and having a little scrimmage for the fans.