New Mosaic pricing is out.

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

My 45 yardline seat at $731 under payment plan would run $898 if I paid in full on early bird or $991 on payment plan. Rider ST includes playoff game. Makes my Lion ticket look like a bargoon.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Qman
Champion

Hambone wrote:My 45 yardline seat at $731 under payment plan would run $898 if I paid in full on early bird or $991 on payment plan. Rider ST includes playoff game. Makes my Lion ticket look like a bargoon.
isn't it 720
Smart decision by the club to use the 10 month thing. hopefully its attracted a good renew rate and new holders.

so were at $72/gm, if you assume playoff game is 20% premium of single game price you get $78/gm early bird / $87/gm payment plan apples-to-apples
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Qman wrote:
Hambone wrote:My 45 yardline seat at $731 under payment plan would run $898 if I paid in full on early bird or $991 on payment plan. Rider ST includes playoff game. Makes my Lion ticket look like a bargoon.
isn't it 720
Smart decision by the club to use the 10 month thing. hopefully its attracted a good renew rate and new holders.

so were at $72/gm, if you assume playoff game is 20% premium of single game price you get $78/gm early bird / $87/gm payment plan apples-to-apples
I think there was a token processing fee on top of the $720. The deduction from my account is $73.10.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.