2015 CFL All-Stars

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Despite a 7-11 record, the Lions placed five players on the 2015 CFL All-Star team unveiled today, tied with Edmonton and Hamilton for the most of any team. Three of the five B.C. all-stars are also pending free agents.

Andrew Harris, RB (potential free agent)
Emmanuel Arceneaux, WR (potential free agent)
Jovan Olafioye, OL (potential free agent)
Adam Bighill, LB
Richie Leone, P

Full list
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I think Ryan Phillips feels slighted at being left off the list after a strong year in which his six interceptions tied him for the league lead. I would have included him on my list if I had a vote. He was the veteran leader of a young but talented secondary.
Ryan Phillips ‏@ryan_4real21 2m2 minutes ago
I gotta look up and see if this is the first time in CFL history someone has led the league in a category & not been voted CFL All-star LOL
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Ryan Phillips has a strong case.
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

B.C.FAN wrote:Despite a 7-11 record, the Lions placed five players on the 2015 CFL All-Star team unveiled today, tied with Edmonton and Hamilton for the most of any team. Three of the five B.C. all-stars are also pending free agents.

Andrew Harris, RB (potential free agent)
Emmanuel Arceneaux, WR (potential free agent)
Jovan Olafioye, OL (potential free agent)
Adam Bighill, LB
Richie Leone, P

Full list
Tied for the lead in number of all stars but with a 7-11 record kinda points a finger at the coaching staff being out coached in a lot of games.