Lions 9 @ Calgary 35 -- Post Game Comments

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

almo89
Legend

I'm usually all for respecting other people's opinions, but he offers nothing to this board. He either talks about attendance in the NFL or comes out of the woodwork during a loss and trolls. If I could, I'd ban his ass.
The_Pauser
Legend

almo89 wrote:I'm usually all for respecting other people's opinions, but he offers nothing to this board. He either talks about attendance in the NFL or comes out of the woodwork during a loss and trolls. If I could, I'd ban his ass.
I second this.

I definitely am willing to accept opposing view points, and I know I have had some debates with many on here over the years, but both sides did so in a respectful manner and both sides had merit to the argument. This dupsdel guy is only here to troll. *frig* him!
Roar you Lions roar!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Kamloops Lion wrote:
dupsdell1 wrote:Ha ha ha. Told you guys so lilns suck here in Seattle were the place is packed and loud . watch the attendance go down to 15 k. Next year what a joke of a team league and franchise . good bye suvkets I am watching the real league
For a Christmas gift, I am buying you some grammar.
Too bad he doesnt' know to use it.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

This just in for Dupsdell : Jonathan Jennings is damaged goods. He won't be going to the NFL
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Annnnd we're done. It was a long shot today anyway but I really had hoped that it would be competitive but it was not to be.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
CardiacKid
Legend

dupsdell1 wrote:Ha ha ha. Told you guys so lilns suck here in Seattle were the place is packed and loud . watch the attendance go down to 15 k. Next year what a joke of a team league and franchise . good bye suvkets I am watching the real league
Is it packed like this Daniel?

Hope you get lots of awesome video! Your YouTube channel needs a refresh...BTW I am being snide.
Last edited by CardiacKid on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InUrFace
Rookie

almo89 wrote:It appears that it doesn't matter who we have on the coaching staff whether it's Tedford, Benny, Stubler, Washington, Chapdelaine, Mcmann or Khari Jones, it looks eerily similar to some of those Wally teams in the past.
Thats because Wally has to much say so and influence as you could tell with the conservative play calling today on both sides of the ball. He needs to go asap.
almo89
Legend

The_Pauser wrote:
almo89 wrote:I'm usually all for respecting other people's opinions, but he offers nothing to this board. He either talks about attendance in the NFL or comes out of the woodwork during a loss and trolls. If I could, I'd ban his ass.
I second this.

I definitely am willing to accept opposing view points, and I know I have had some debates with many on here over the years, but both sides did so in a respectful manner and both sides had merit to the argument. This dupsdel guy is only here to troll. *frig* him!
I use to see him post the same crap on the cfl.ca forums, but haven't for a while. Maybe they banned him there too.
MikeAK
All Star

Well, that sucked. Maybe it's the homer in me, but I thought there was a chance we could do the unthinkable today. Thought we had a good 1st qtr considering the situation and where we were playing but that interception for their first TD was a killer and seemed to throw the team off their rails.

I must admit that I really didn't enjoy this season all that much. I'm surprised to see some asking for the coach to return when I felt he was one of the weakest links all year. I felt he was out-coached more often then not. I thought the entire coaching staff was real bad this season. I am really interested in this offseason. I am almost positive we've seen the last of Harris in a Leos jersey, as well as a few other vets. This offseason will be huge for us. Next years roster should be much different.

Wish things turned out different but at least there's always next season.
dat
Rookie

Yes, dupesdell you are a clown. Stay off this forum and be a groupie for the NFL.

dat
joewillie63
Rookie

I don't get it . The game is 1-0 Calgary we are undoubtably outclassed talent wise we are 3 and 1 on there 15 go for it for Christs sake . Put them in a panic mode. The coaching decisions early in this game didn't make any sense. We are second and 1 we hand off to Harris which is exactly what Calgary is gearing for. It's in the 1st quarter go for a fake and do a quarter back sneak. We obviously are not as good as Calgary, all the more reason to try and shock them early in the game throw them off their game plan. Coaching lost this game. Everybody knows you don't throw out in the flat from your own 15 yard line. Very frustrating to watch.
almo89
Legend

MikeAK wrote:Well, that sucked. Maybe it's the homer in me, but I thought there was a chance we could do the unthinkable today. Thought we had a good 1st qtr considering the situation and where we were playing but that interception for their first TD was a killer and seemed to throw the team off their rails.

I must admit that I really didn't enjoy this season all that much. I'm surprised to see some asking for the coach to return when I felt he was one of the weakest links all year. I felt he was out-coached more often then not. I thought the entire coaching staff was real bad this season. I am really interested in this offseason. I am almost positive we've seen the last of Harris in a Leos jersey, as well as a few other vets. This offseason will be huge for us. Next years roster should be much different.

Wish things turned out different but at least there's always next season.
I think with Jennings, it gave us fans a ton of hope to pull a 94 West Final type of upset. It wasn't meant to be. This type of loss has been the same type of thing we have been dealing with for years now. An offense that can't seem to get going. The constant 2 and outs just make it so tough to watch, but we still watched it haha.
David
Team Captain

Ironically the player we were most concerned about going in turned out to be our best player. And when your punter and field goal kicker is among your most consistent performers on the day, you've got problems. :sigh:

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
zeppo
Starter

[This poster has been banned. -- Mod Staff]

If you ban him, how can I mock him next summer when Jon Jennings is not in the NFL as dupsdell1 "guaranteed" that he would be.
The great thing about posters like him is that they always end up saying incredibly stupid things that come back to
haunt them down the road. I may be in a minority, but let the guy say his piece. He is more amusing than offensive IMO
dat
Rookie

Hey dupesdell. Who won the Seahawks game today ? Are you there ? Are they going to make the playoffs this year ? Paybacks a *beeotch*. Clown.

dat