Van City football biathlon - UBC at noon, Lions at 4

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Jim Mullin
Team Captain

Noon: UBC Thunderbirds host Manitoba in the Canada West semifinal at NOON - which you can also see as part of a national broadcast on Global TV. Then, an hour away, the Lions play the Stamps...

That's right... Canadian college football on Global TV from coast-to-coast. Folks in US border states can also see the game.

All the preview stuff you need to know is here:
Krown Countdown U on CHCH TV and the TSN Radio Network.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Will watch the first half before going to the Lions game. Go T-Birds.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Will watch the first half before going to the Lions game. Go T-Birds.
As A UBC alum I echo that --Go T-Birds!

Unfortunately, won't be able to get over (even though my office partner, Eric Fraser's dad & a group are heading over) as we have company arriving from out of town for the w/e but I will have the man-cave multi-screen set up. Lots of football this Saturday from UBC & Lions to UW v Utah and marquee matchups like LSU v Bama. Should be good!
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:Will watch the first half before going to the Lions game. Go T-Birds.
Same here. There's almost too much good football this weekend. The first-place Eastern showdown between Hamilton and Ottawa goes at 1 p.m. I'll try to watch the first half of the UBC game and then the first half of the Ottawa-Hamilton game before heading downtown.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Much like the weather outside, it's a blowout. 29-0 UBC at the half.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

46-2 in the 4th quarter.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Great job Jim. Play by play and colour was excellent. Looking forward to next week. Two huge games at McMahon