BC Lions 2015 Player Awards

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Seems to me that Jovan Olafioye is a default choice.
aklawitter
All Star

Big Time wrote:
B.C.FAN wrote:Bighill is having a great year, as did Elimimian last year, but having a defensive player as the Lions' MOP is an indictment of the offence.
Maybe sometimes but not always. Can't remember who the Lions MOP candidates were when Cam Wake was here but would him being nominated MOP be an indictment of the offense? I don't think so. To me, nominating a defensive player for MOP shows how the thinking has evolved with regards to this award. Cam Wake was the most dominant defensive player I have ever seen in the CFL yet the two years he won the defensive player award, Kerry Joseph and Anthony Calvillo won the MOP awards. Cam Wake is now a pro-bowler in the NFL while neither of those two guys ever made a dent in the NFL. Until last year, the MOP was almost exclusively an offensive player award. I like the fact that teams are thinking more broadly now.
2007 Joe Smith (1500yds, 18TD)
2008 Cam Wake (Simon "only 1400yds" made this an easy choice :tease:)

MOP has always been O-focused since that's what puts butts in the seats
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

My input ...

MOP Bighill

Def Bighill

Cdn Harris

Rookie Jennings

OL Draheim

ST Lokombo
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.