New BC Lions Jersey for 2016

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

jmc24
Rookie

There isn't going to be a 3rd jersey this year. It's coming next year.
B.C. bound
prospect

Everyone has varying opinions on the new Addida's jerseys, you are not going to satisfy everyone, but hope to win over the majority. I personally like both the home and away jerseys... they are clean and simple. I might have preferred the BC lion heads back up on the shoulders instead of the tramp stamp on the back. The striping on the sleeves are not quite the same as the game jerseys. For $220 they should be exact! The lion head logo on the helmet needs to be altered to look more like a lion head verses a polar bear head. I have the home jersey, as a retirement gift (hence the FREEDOM 55) and have ordered the away jersey #10 Jennings. I like to support my team! :yahoo:
Also I would like to see them use the gun metal jerseys as the third jersey with one alteration...just use orange numbers so they are easier to read. :good:
B.C. bound
prospect

I personally like both the new Adidas home and away jerseys. They are clean and simple. I have a home jersey that I received as a retirement gift (FREEDOM 55) cool! I have ordered an away jersey #10 Jennings. I am hoping that the third jersey would be the gun metal with one alteration...orange numbers so they could be easier read. I would have preferred the BC lions head logo back on the shoulders, instead of the back tramp stamp. Also on the helmets, the lions head could have been more defined, getting away from the polar bear look. Hopefully the new jerseys win over the majority of the fans!
B.C. bound
prospect

I do like the new Adidas home and away jerseys for the Lions. They are clean and simple. I received the home jersey as a retirement gift (FREEDOM 55) and I have ordered an away jersey #10 Jennings. I know you won't please everyone with the new jerseys, but hopefully you win over the majority. I am hoping that the third jersey would be the gun metal jersey, but with orange numbers making it easier to read.
CardiacKid
Legend

Ok, we haven't had any posts regarding the Lion's jersey redesign of late. I guess folks have settled into their respective camps of yea, nay or meh.
I think even the naysayers would be hard-pressed to say the new jerseys are worse than what the Seahawks are now wearing. Feast your eyes on this hideous monstrosity....
image.jpeg
Chancellor must be thinking "what fresh hell is this?". Weeping pustules have a more attractive hue.

BTW I couldn't edit the picture to show the pants...they are the exact same colour. Maybe be glad I couldn't edit the picture to show the pants... :puke:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

CardiacKid wrote:Ok, we haven't had any posts regarding the Lion's jersey redesign of late. I guess folks have settled into their respective camps of yea, nay or meh.
I think even the naysayers would be hard-pressed to say the new jerseys are worse than what the Seahawks are now wearing. Feast your eyes on this hideous monstrosity....
image.jpeg
Chancellor must be thinking "what fresh hell is this?". Weeping pustules have a more attractive hue.

BTW I couldn't edit the picture to show the pants...they are the exact same colour. Maybe be glad I couldn't edit the picture to show the pants... :puke:
For reasons that escape me, the NFL seems to encourage teams to wear hideous third jerseys for their Thursday night games. This one will be reportedly worn Dec. 15 against the L.A. Rams, who will be wearing yellow. Don't adjust your TV sets. Just wear sunglasses.

Seahawks unveil Color Rush jerseys, celebrate with margaritas
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Why wait til Dec. 15th ? Wear it for the Halloween game. Would fit in nicely.
VictoriaFan
Starter

saw a college game of the Oregon Ducks, same wacky neon colour scheme
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

CardiacKid wrote:Ok, we haven't had any posts regarding the Lion's jersey redesign of late. I guess folks have settled into their respective camps of yea, nay or meh.
image.jpeg

All I have to say is the puke from the smiley matches the uniform. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: