Preseason TV

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Qman
Champion

FYI:

ticats game tonight is on http://ticats.ca/watchlive. Quality is really good. TSN crews.

Bombers - Argos on tuesday night. TSN.ca for sure.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Excellent quality for a change. Ti-Cats up 27-0
Qman
Champion

Friday's game is on TSN2
dupsdell1
Champion

Women's world cup and the NBA finals have priority that is why not all preseason games are not televised.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

dupsdell1 wrote:Women's world cup and the NBA finals have priority that is why not all preseason games are not televised.
TSN has, what, 5 channels now? They were showing basketball, which almost no one gives a flying doughnut about, on about 4 of them. Is that really necessary?
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Lions4ever wrote:
dupsdell1 wrote:Women's world cup and the NBA finals have priority that is why not all preseason games are not televised.
TSN has, what, 5 channels now? They were showing basketball, which almost no one gives a flying doughnut about, on about 4 of them. Is that really necessary?
I love basketball but I'm always baffled when TSN shows the same event on three or four channels.
Qman
Champion

I think most of TSN's manpower and TV trucks are tied up with Women's World Cup obligations

Even exhibition games would draw double what the NBA finals would draw ratings wise.
David
Team Captain

I thought for a first time effort, the "Ti-Cats TV" stream of their game with Ottawa was excellent. Mia Gordon did a very good job hosting.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

B.C.FAN wrote:
Lions4ever wrote:
I love basketball but I'm always baffled when TSN shows the same event on three or four channels.
What I've come to learn is that TSN1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are mostly regional stations aka their version of SNP, SNW, SNO, SNE & SN1.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.