Khalif is still at it . . .

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

pennw
Legend

Toppy Vann wrote:What is interesting and heartening for me is how the CFL, the PA and the Montreal Alouettes handled this all honestly, thoroughly and immediately - showing that there is a lack of tolerance for this sort of thing.

The Eagles did the same when the Riley Cooper issue came out. They told him to go outside the stadium/offices and face the media. He did and it was genuine - only resurfacing when the NFL had him on their third party produced calendar as the face of Black History Month.

Let's hope he learns. But let's face ENTIRE nations don't and won't learn. Japan and their WW 2 atrocities including forced comfort women (Koreans) and the rape of Nan King etc. They refuse to admit this. Even Chancellor Merkl advised them subtly to 'just do it' and move on. They won't.
The thing this time that is different with the Als is that 1.) Mitchels stock as a player has dropped drastically since his early indiscretions in BC when he was probably the best DT in the league and now was not even good enough to not get cut in the off season . 2.) Mitchells antics are old news , he's pretty much at the last straw so to speak .

Pretty sad about the Japanese situation that you comment on , their emperor , basically the moral equivalent to Hitler was allowed to live out his days in honor in Japan .
aklawitter
All Star

When he originally turned down the Dolphins to stay in BC, I figured Khalif was either smarter than everybody, or very very very dumb.

He's been proving the latter over the past few years.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

aklawitter wrote:When he originally turned down the Dolphins to stay in BC, I figured Khalif was either smarter than everybody, or very very very dumb.

He's been proving the latter over the past few years.
My twitter at him say something like this
@truthwillfree96 Khalif you like research-check this for meaning: STFU. Then just play football. @MTLAlouettes #CFL

It is sad that he's this naive but I didn't check the video to see if he might have linked to it BUT not realized what it was. I 've nearly erred that way on Twitter myself re-twting business related things only to find that the Tweeter is normally TWTING links to risque shots of celebs.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy