Lions O Line -- Tommie Draheim plays with heart

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Draheim in action ...

(Lean and mean for an O Lineman, even at 300 lbs.)
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

From LU:
Lowell Ullrich ‏@FifthQtr
Josh Aledenoye's exit from #bclions lasted one week. With Tommie Draiheim out he's back. Also at practice: OL Jeraill McCuller
Aladenoye got a lot of work at LT in training camp and preseason and he looked to be a serviceable pro. I'm not sure what what prompted his recent falling out with the coaches and release from the team, but I'm glad to see him back.

Jeraill McCuller is a North Carolina State grad who has bounced around pro football for years, attending the Philadelphia Eagles camp in 2010, then brief stints in Montreal and Ottawa and Portland of the Arena League but I don't know much else about him.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

B.C.FAN wrote:From LU:
Lowell Ullrich ‏@FifthQtr
Josh Aledenoye's exit from #bclions lasted one week. With Tommie Draiheim out he's back. Also at practice: OL Jeraill McCuller
Aladenoye got a lot of work at LT in training camp and preseason and he looked to be a serviceable pro. I'm not sure what what prompted his recent falling out with the coaches and release from the team, but I'm glad to see him back.

Jeraill McCuller is a North Carolina State grad who has bounced around pro football for years, attending the Philadelphia Eagles camp in 2010, then brief stints in Montreal and Ottawa and Portland of the Arena League but I don't know much else about him.
Wally has conceded in the interview some bad play but definitely as I listen to the interview, he's come loaded for a fight. He is right on the breakdowns.

His dissing of Sekeres on his question of if Bighill is in the middle he says - buy a ticket and see..... and you can't tell who is the Middle as there are two there. Very sarcastic.

On these offensive linemen he couldn't say McCuller's name nor get Josh's name right. WTF...
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy