Welcome Mr. Bighill

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

mws
Starter

Howdy Gang.

Just wanted to share this with my fellow Lionbackers. I created a children's charity called Making Faces. I use improv comedy to build life skills for children who have aquired a facial difference due to birth, illness or injury.

As a life long Leo's fan I am stoked to inform you that Adam Bighill has joined our charity and is on the board of directors. We met for dinner here in Toronto while Adam was doing a Reebok shoot. He's as great a guy as he is a football player.

Im looking forward to the upcoming season and to working with Adam. :beauty:

Roar You Lions!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Awesome ! :thup: :thup:
mws
Starter

Awesome indeed, Lion King. We are very excited to have Biggie with us.
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Great news. And not a surprise. :thup:
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
mws
Starter

Thanks WCJ. No. Not a surprise at all. Just an all around great guy. So proud to have him as a Lion and a Making Faces team member.
Rammer
Team Captain

All class from Bighill alright, a team player if there ever was one in today's game. Good on you mws for getting the charity started and bringing Bighill on board. Nice to see that kind of effort put to a good cause.
Entertainment value = an all time low
mws
Starter

Thanks Rammer. We love our charity. To be fair, Adam was good enough to approach us. Class act for sure and we are mighty happy to have him aboard.
Big Time
Champion

That's great news, and good for Bighill. Funny, because I actually ran into Adam Bighill at Pearson Airport last Wednesday. We were on the same flight from Toronto back to Vancouver. He was waiting at the gate so I introduced myself and said hello. He couldn't have been more friendly. I asked him about the new coach and he said he was excited for the upcoming year, and that there's a new energy around the team. I didn't ask him what he was doing in Toronto but I guess now I know! He was also completely decked out in Lions gear so he's always representing the team, even in the offseason. Glad to hear he's willing to be a part of this worthwhile initiative.
mws
Starter

Thanks BT. Agreed. Adam's a great representative for the Lions and Making Faces!