Andrew Harris

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

green road kill
Rookie

Hi Lion fans (from the land of piled frozen gopher doo ) just woundring about Andrew . Gopher raidio had said , that he was hurt , or he wanted out of BC, but in
eather case he would not play this year . I sure hope the guy was just talking threw the GOPHER DOO again ,becouse it would be a big loss fore our Leo"s
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

First I've heard about it. Didn't he sign an extension going into 2014 when he could have left as a free agent?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

That's interesting. I wouldn't pay much attention to what comes out of Rider land.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

We could use an update on Harris's recovery. He posted to Twitter on Tuesday that he got the pins out (of his surgically repaired ankle, presumably). He followed that up Wednesday with this post, which can be interpreted several ways:
Andrew Harris ‏@andrewharris33 · Feb 4
Back to square one..
MexicoLionFan
Legend

That was a severe ankle injury...the Lions cannot count on Harris be ready to start the season...and with perhaps an import at safety and an import at RB, the Lions are going have to rely on CDNs elsewhere, such as at Receiver!
"Condemnation Without Investigation is the height of ignorance."

Albert Einstein
Rammer
Team Captain

MexicoLionFan wrote:That was a severe ankle injury...the Lions cannot count on Harris be ready to start the season...and with perhaps an import at safety and an import at RB, the Lions are going have to rely on CDNs elsewhere, such as at Receiver!
What was the leading National receiver for the Lions and how many receptions did he make.....not sure that rely is the operative word on that front. :cool: :popcorn:
Entertainment value = an all time low
aklawitter
All Star

Having gone through a severe ankle injury myself (still full of metal), Harris will be fine for TC in June.