Good-bye Dante

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:That's pretty masty.
Marsh was in a zone on those tweets.

Looks like it could well turn into one of those types of seasons for the Lions...I wonder how long this has been going on...
Entertainment value = an all time low
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

What was that all about? I'm pretty sure the Lions don't need that kind of feeling. Dante played at lot of years here. He was a good player but even if the team wasn't especially loyal to him at the end, he should be classy and not respond in kind. Obviously Arceneaux should do the same. If Dante does have bad feelings, then don't fuel the rage. There is no winner in that.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
The_Pauser
Legend

Rammer wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:That's pretty masty.
Marsh was in a zone on those tweets.

Looks like it could well turn into one of those types of seasons for the Lions...I wonder how long this has been going on...
Not very long. This is more of two guys clowning around and trash talking each other on twitter. Guys being guys. Nothing to see here.
Roar you Lions roar!
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

I think Dante has purged the conversation from his tweeter account but Manny A didn't as of yesterday.

A few others said to Dante to not do that.

Honestly I think he can still play.

Not sure about the need now in the CFL but his TWEETS show him working out. The HGH claim by Manny A is not a good thing.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy