Lions @ Alouettes. Game Day Thread. Eastern Semi-Final

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Redwhite2005
prospect

Sir Purrcival wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Redwhite2005 wrote:Question who is the OC coach?
How about Jaques Chapdelaine, he is a former offensive cooridnator, should give a hometown discount, and is familiar with players.
Did you feel dirty writing that :shock:
NO I actually forgot who was the OC coach now I know! You might want to send him packing as well. Not sure if that question was for me!
Last edited by Redwhite2005 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Wasn't Khari Jones working as an actor prior to his signing with the Lions. He's doing an awesome job acting as the Offensive Coordinator
Rammer
Team Captain

Sir Purrcival wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Redwhite2005 wrote:Question who is the OC coach?
How about Jaques Chapdelaine, he is a former offensive cooridnator, should give a hometown discount, and is familiar with players.
Did you feel dirty writing that :shock:
Couldn't be worse than what we have seen this week, well all season.

Sounds like a decent request will be made to Jeff Garcia, but he may want to have a real HC in place before he commits.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Redwhite2005
prospect

TheLionKing wrote:Wasn't Khari Jones working as an actor prior to his signing with the Lions. He's doing an awesome job acting as the Offensive Coordinator
Ouch he was an acting QB at one time too!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Damn the Lions scored a touchdown. Buono might reconsider making major changes. :wink:
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:Damn the Lions scored a touchdown. Buono might reconsider making major changes. :wink:
Benevides is pushing the issue, going for two and making it. Why do the Lions go for two down 50 - 9?
Entertainment value = an all time low
Redwhite2005
prospect

Could it be the ALs defense was using third stringers?
jwbavalon
Rookie

Touche
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

You knew The Lion Sleeps Tonight was gonna get played.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:Damn the Lions scored a touchdown. Buono might reconsider making major changes. :wink:
Benevides is pushing the issue, going for two and making it. Why do the Lions go for two down 50 - 9?
Pride If there is such a thing to be had in a game like this. Nothing to lose really.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Elimimian has 10 tackles. You can't knock his play today. I don't know if this game will help or hurt his chances for MOP.
Redwhite2005
prospect

So what do you do with Glenn now? Send him back to Ottawa?
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Redwhite2005 wrote:So what do you do with Glenn now? Send him back to Ottawa?
He's a free agent. Someone will sign him.
almo89
Legend

B.C.FAN wrote:Elimimian has 10 tackles. You can't knock his play today. I don't know if this game will help or hurt his chances for MOP.
Aren't the votes made before the playoffs?
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

B.C.FAN wrote:Elimimian has 10 tackles. You can't knock his play today. I don't know if this game will help or hurt his chances for MOP.
I thought the playoffs didn't factor into it? Just a reg season award?
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.