Kerry Joseph is back in sask..... as a player.....

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Joseph is looking pretty comfortable running the Rider offence. He's 11 for 20 for 121 yards at the half, with the game's only TD pass and an INT. Neither team is doing much offensively, but the Riders lead 13-4. Edmonton's Mike Reilly has just 83 yards passing at the half, with an INT that set up a field goal.
Rammer
Team Captain

B.C.FAN wrote:Joseph is looking pretty comfortable running the Rider offence. He's 11 for 20 for 121 yards at the half, with the game's only TD pass and an INT. Neither team is doing much offensively, but the Riders lead 13-4. Edmonton's Mike Reilly has just 83 yards passing at the half, with an INT that set up a field goal.
He was slowed down in the second half, looking more like KJ of Eskimo vintage than Rider days of old.
Entertainment value = an all time low
notahomer
Hall of Famer

KJ did all that he could, IMO. One thing that I'm not sure about, is perhaps Cortez made things possible for him. Sometimes an offence may need to 'simplfy' but it seems Joseph was able to throw some balls that the other guys were not. Of course this is according to Dunigan. I love him on the panel, maybe he's got a future in coaching/managment but he's not my favourite as a colour guy..... Just my :2cents:
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

Joseph played a lot better and had a greater command of the O than I thought he would. Still not enough to win.

Chris Jones gave the Riders a chance though when he had the Esks forgo a FG attempt with an 11 point lead and then turn over the ball on downs. And that crazy kick off return turnover would have me tearing my hair out if I were an Esks fan. The Esks are good enough to win without Jones' stupid gambles. He needs to realize that he is not the next Don Mathews.