TiCats 19 - Lions 17 Post Game Stats and Comments

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

notahomer wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:Why does it take so long for a
Lion RB to be comfortable
when in Calgary it doesn"t
seem to matter?......
Really weird how Calgary just seems to roll over, no problems, IN SPITE OF INJURIES......
When Cornish went down earlier in the season, the Stamps didn't exactly win with authority and sustained a loss vs TO when Cornish took a maintenance game off. So when you can count on a runnning game like Cornish offers, it makes it much easier to manage the game, without him the Stamps aren't world beaters by any means.
Entertainment value = an all time low
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:When Cornish went down earlier in the season, the Stamps didn't exactly win with authority and sustained a loss vs TO when Cornish took a maintenance game off. So when you can count on a runnning game like Cornish offers, it makes it much easier to manage the game, without him the Stamps aren't world beaters by any means.
Okay but they've also lost their starting QB for a spell and Charlston Hughes from their D-line but yet they lead the division. We have lost our starting RB, starting QB (Lulay) and suddenly we can complete drives. I would hate to see how bad the Lions would get if we lost one of our D-line guys too.
Rammer
Team Captain

notahomer wrote:
Rammer wrote:When Cornish went down earlier in the season, the Stamps didn't exactly win with authority and sustained a loss vs TO when Cornish took a maintenance game off. So when you can count on a runnning game like Cornish offers, it makes it much easier to manage the game, without him the Stamps aren't world beaters by any means.
Okay but they've also lost their starting QB for a spell and Charlston Hughes from their D-line but yet they lead the division. We have lost our starting RB, starting QB (Lulay) and suddenly we can complete drives. I would hate to see how bad the Lions would get if we lost one of our D-line guys too.
They had a 1A and 1B QB situation in TC, and believe me when I say the games that Cornish wasn't in, 1A didn't win them the games, their A1 D did. As for the Lions, their A lineup composes of a C coaching staff on O. Lions filled a lot of holes on the team in the off season, but they didn't fill depth department much.
Entertainment value = an all time low