TSN New Website is Crap!!!?? Is this just me? haha

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

BC 1988
Legend

Sir Purrcival wrote:I was peeved too about the lack of access to their archived video's. Last time I checked, Bell and Cogeco were the only two cable companies that had access. Of course they took the time to encourage the user to pressure your "local" cable company to get on board. Anybody tried to pressure Shaw into anything? Anybody had difficulty just getting ahold of a real person to speak to? I sent an email to TSN and told them that they could do their own ruddy promotion work. I wasn't impressed. Haven't really looked to much at the new layout but I didn't see it as an improvement.
Shaw customers got a login added about 3 days ago.
I couldn't test it since I'm with Telus Optik. Telus customers still show no access directly on the site, but this works now to watch live TSN feed:
https://onthego.telus.com/#!/en
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

1040 podcasts are mostly impossible to find now that everything has migrated to tsn.ca. Can't find Saturday's gamecast after about 10 mins searching for it.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

sj-roc wrote:1040 podcasts are mostly impossible to find now that everything has migrated to tsn.ca. Can't find Saturday's gamecast after about 10 mins searching for it.
I am just at the TSN Radio site and couldn't see the Lions mentioned so I went to 1410 and hear Moj now. Radio site sucks too.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Rammer
Team Captain

Toppy Vann wrote:
sj-roc wrote:1040 podcasts are mostly impossible to find now that everything has migrated to tsn.ca. Can't find Saturday's gamecast after about 10 mins searching for it.
I am just at the TSN Radio site and couldn't see the Lions mentioned so I went to 1410 and hear Moj now. Radio site sucks too.
Toronto Sports Network, enough said.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:
Toronto Sports Network, enough said.
The CFL and the LIONS on this radio stuff should be complaining.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy