Two Offensive Plays I'd Like to See with the Lions

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Don't we see similar plays with Arceneax or Gore coming across the field and either taking a direct snap .
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
serpintine
prospect

I'd like to see Harris hit the line at full speed earlier and trust his offensive line for the lane to be open, seems he's hesitating
ballhawk
Legend

!) Hook and Ladder: Glenn to Gore (15 yards), flip to Arceneaux for long run for TD (untouched).

2) TD68 (Jackson to Adkins): QB Glenn short roll right after backing up from standard, non shot gun snap (holding safety or moving him right); SB Gore in tight to line on right side, runs diagonally across to left flag for a long TD hit and run.
"the 1996 season was a very difficult period... I couldn't imagine telling people that I was part of the last days of the CFL... it seemed that there would be no end to the continuous stream of catastrophic problems... it was like living in a toxic fishbowl... if they had known how serious the situation was, but we couldn't make it public, for fear of a total meltdown". (from Bigger Balls, The CFL and Overcoming the Canadian Inferiority Complex, by Jeff Giles)