Francesco Aquilini and the B.C. Lions

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hawkballer 14
Champion

The_Pauser wrote: I guess you haven't seen where the Canucks have gone now. This is possibly the worst version of the Canucks since the late 90's. Now they're losing corporate season ticketholders, and your typical average fan cannot afford to pay the ridiculous prices charged for lower-bowl tickets. The Canucks are entering a dark era and it's a direct result of Gillis not doing his job since 2011, and Aquilini getting involved and meddling with hockey ops during that time.

Keep Aquilini far far far away from the BC Lions!
I really hope that you didn't hurt yourself too badly when you jumped off the bandwagon. That would have been a shame...
The_Pauser
Legend

Hawkballer 14 wrote:
The_Pauser wrote: I guess you haven't seen where the Canucks have gone now. This is possibly the worst version of the Canucks since the late 90's. Now they're losing corporate season ticketholders, and your typical average fan cannot afford to pay the ridiculous prices charged for lower-bowl tickets. The Canucks are entering a dark era and it's a direct result of Gillis not doing his job since 2011, and Aquilini getting involved and meddling with hockey ops during that time.

I really hope that you didn't hurt yourself too badly when you jumped off the bandwagon. That would have been a shame...
What does that have to do with jumping off the bandwagon? Or is it considered jumping off the bandwagon to be critical of a teams management decisions? Nice intelligent post btw.
Roar you Lions roar!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Is this the same Mike Gillis who totally mismanaged the goalie situation. Wound up trading both Luongo and Schneider
Last edited by TheLionKing on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spud387
Champion

Hawkballer 14 wrote:

You are considered "jumping off the bandwagon" if you are no longer cheering for the team and cheering for the current "it" team or no one at all.

You can still cheer for the Canucks, be a fan, but criticize the management decisions and admit they suck. That's not jumping off the bandwagon. That's being realistic and not drinking the false koolaid the team is selling :)