Ti-Cats vs. Lions Game Day Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Lions coming off an impressive victory against the previously undefeated Stampeders face the struggling Hamilton Ti-Cats. The game marks the return of Travis Lulay since shoulder surgery. Lions need to get on a roll and put a string of victories together. With the Bombers' loss tonight, an opportunity for the Lions to close the gap on the leaders.
leo4life
All Star

Totally agree LionKing as the Lions remain locked in last place.However they hold the tie-breaker over the Riders so far so they cant take a desperate Ti-Cat team lightly.Also another loss at home will be bad for buisiness.
MexicoLionFan
Legend

GAME ON!

Completely agree guys, this is another MUST WIN game...its at home and the Bombers lost...put some pressure on the teams in front of us!

Let's hope Travis gets some game action...
"Condemnation Without Investigation is the height of ignorance."

Albert Einstein
green road kill
Rookie

Well it's game day (still nervouse) time to buckle it and play. Looking fore the Leo's to come out big and have a good game . I really don't think they will loose 2 at home.With a win they climb right back into what is becoming a very tight west division.

The game for the Lion's O starts and ends up front.The Oline is the corner stone, linch pin, foundation, of any game plan we have for tonight . Both Hunter and Haderick played very well against Calgary, as did the Oline as a hole . Lets hope we've found the answers for the left side.

Give Glen or Lulay time and confidence (they won't get pounded ) and you'll see how mutch better this offence will be.

I don't really fear Hamiltons O that mutch, it's one our D should be able to handle. CJ Gable is a good back ,but our d line should be able to win the trench battle. Stuff the run and get after the Qb and the Leo's win
MexicoLionFan
Legend

green road kill wrote:Well it's game day (still nervouse) time to buckle it and play. Looking fore the Leo's to come out big and have a good game . I really don't think they will loose 2 at home.With a win they climb right back into what is becoming a very tight west division.

The game for the Lion's O starts and ends up front.The Oline is the corner stone, linch pin, foundation, of any game plan we have for tonight . Both Hunter and Haderick played very well against Calgary, as did the Oline as a hole . Lets hope we've found the answers for the left side.

Give Glen or Lulay time and confidence (they won't get pounded ) and you'll see how mutch better this offence will be.

I don't really fear Hamiltons O that mutch, it's one our D should be able to handle. CJ Gable is a good back ,but our d line should be able to win the trench battle. Stuff the run and get after the Qb and the Leo's win
Exactly...treat Gable with respect...stop the run and make them one dimensional...and MORE STUNTS for Bighill...the guy is an amazing athlete...Wasshington should be cutting him loose time and again!
"Condemnation Without Investigation is the height of ignorance."

Albert Einstein
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

The TiCats seem really loose. Coming off the field after the pregame warmups, they were laughing and doing tricks with the ball. Even Kent Austin was laughing and joking with a player. I've never seen a visiting team so loose before a game, especially a team wih one win and a coach who has a reputation as a hothead. I don't know what it means but we'll soon find out.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Ti-Cats took to the field with Meow, Meow, Meow playing over the PA. Brought a few chuckles to the fans
Qman
Champion

harris hurt .... nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Qman
Champion

he is walking off. looked like a rolled ankle. put full weight on it. ... thank god
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Brilliant call to Harris
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

Kevin Glenn can run. Who knew?
Qman
Champion

yes, manny. (picked him for my fantasy team this week last minute soooo double yes!)
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Is Stubler bsck to coaching our defence?
Qman
Champion

Do the lions every play good against running QBs?
Qman
Champion

lucky to escape with only 3 given up