Lions vs. Stamps Game Day Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

One word/acronym......PVR.

We PVR EVERY game and start to watch ~45 mins after the game starts.......3 pushes of the "30 second skip forward button" jumps each block of commercials.....and is also quite handy when Suitor does the incessant fawning over a Saskatchewan player......last week it was John Chick night.
Lloyd
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Shi Zi Mi wrote:One word/acronym......PVR.

We PVR EVERY game and start to watch ~45 mins after the game starts.......3 pushes of the "30 second skip forward button" jumps each block of commercials.....and is also quite handy when Suitor does the incessant fawning over a Saskatchewan player......last week it was John Chick night.
I'm with ya when it comes to most TV content but I can't do it for sporting events. I need to experience them live except when I have absolutely no choice.
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Lions4ever wrote:

I'm with ya when it comes to most TV content but I can't do it for sporting events. I need to experience them live except when I have absolutely no choice.
But those Wendy's commercials....and the Trivago ones before that......human beings can only tolerate so much!!!
Lloyd
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
Lions4ever wrote:

But those Wendy's commercials....and the Trivago ones before that......human beings can only tolerate so much!!!
They're awful! That trivago guy could use a hotel room. He looks like he spent last night sleeping in his car and needs a shower and shave.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Quick call Captain Obvious... oh wait.

PS I really do wish the Wendy's girl was "all by herself" forever after subjecting us to this drivel

Now Thats Better!
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.