Watching the game in the US...help?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

firstandgoal
Rookie

I'm in New York on vacation and brought my iPad. Can I watch the game live? Suggestions?

Thanks
Lead, follow or get out of the way!
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

firstandgoal wrote:I'm in New York on vacation and brought my iPad. Can I watch the game live? Suggestions?

Thanks
You might be hooped. I'm not seeing it as one of the games on the US schedule and TSN forces one to go to TSN.go for live streaming now.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Leo_on_Rideau
Champion

Are we allowed to post stream links or hint at them? It is available.
Rammer
Team Captain

Leo_on_Rideau wrote:Are we allowed to post stream links or hint at them? It is available.
Send him a PM next time.
Entertainment value = an all time low
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

All games are streamed online in the U.S. on espn3.com or espn.go.com/watchespn, as long as you access the stream through an ESPN-friendly Internet service provider. The service provider for my U.S. hotel today isn't on their approved list, apparently, so I'm forced to rely on CFL Live Play stats and Lionbackers for game updates.
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

B.C.FAN wrote:All games are streamed online in the U.S. on espn3.com or espn.go.com/watchespn, as long as you access the stream through an ESPN-friendly Internet service provider. The service provider for my U.S. hotel today isn't on their approved list, apparently, so I'm forced to rely on CFL Live Play stats and Lionbackers for game updates.
So does ESPN or one of its progeny cover it on cable? And what chance is there that the Holiday Inn I'll be in in Portland in a few weeks is going to carry one of those channels?
Rammer
Team Captain

B.C.FAN wrote:All games are streamed online in the U.S. on espn3.com or espn.go.com/watchespn, as long as you access the stream through an ESPN-friendly Internet service provider. The service provider for my U.S. hotel today isn't on their approved list, apparently, so I'm forced to rely on CFL Live Play stats and Lionbackers for game updates.
Is Justin TV still showing the games live?
Entertainment value = an all time low
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Coast Mountain Lion wrote:
So does ESPN or one of its progeny cover it on cable? And what chance is there that the Holiday Inn I'll be in in Portland in a few weeks is going to carry one of those channels?
http://cfl.ca/page/2014-us-broadcast-schedule
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.